Frequently Asked QuestionsStill have questions? You're not alone. Here are some answers to the most common questions people ask about working for the Choctaw Nation.
Once you have applied, you should expect either a call/text from a recruiter or a rejection email, if you did not pass the review process
You will receive an email notification confirming your application. A recruiter will begin to review your application. If you meet the qualifications, you will be moved to hiring manager review. If you pass the review process, a recruiter will reach out to you to set up an interview. Click here for an interview checklist
Every two weeks, but with EVEN, you have the option of being paid early when you need it most.
YES! We often promote from within the organization. We also encourage you to take advantage of our many training and leadership programs that could help you move up when you’re ready.
Pledge to applicants:
The Choctaw Nation values and appreciates every person who walks onto our properties, and as an applicant, you are our guest. We strive to provide exceptional customer service from beginning to end.
To ensure you receive the best possible service, we provide:
- Multiple platforms to assist in the application process, including our careers, webpage, text to apply, social media channels, and others.
- Easy access to our recruitment team to answer questions you may have about the positions, status updates and the hiring process.
- Reliable communication through multiple platforms to pass on information about job fairs, open interviews and other hiring events.
- Confirmation email to inform you that your application has been successfully received if you apply through the careers site.
- A punctual decision-making process.
We encourage all prospective candidates to apply through our careers website. See More to find and apply for an amazing career opportunity with the Choctaw Nation. Once you apply, you will receive updates on your application status.
If you are selected for an interview, you should hear from a recruiter within a week. Jobs are posted for at least seven days. Because we receive so many applications, we are unable to provide personal updates regarding the status of each application, but the Recruitment Department can answer questions or help you with technical issues. Email [email protected] and someone will respond as quickly as possible.