Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Temporary Computer Lab Assistant in Hugo, Oklahoma
Temporary Computer Lab Assistant
$17.55 AN HOUR
- Weekly Earned Wage Access is an option for this position
Job Purpose or Objective(s): As the Community Center Computer Lab Assistant, you will monitor the computer lab and provide lab users with technical assistance on hardware issues, installing and using software programs, and printing documents. You will report to the Departmental Manager or Director.
1. You will set up and shut down the lab according to community center hours.
2. Provide quality instruction to all lab users on proper use of all equipment.
3. Provide first line of technical support and troubleshooting assistance, printers, computers, and other equipment; contact the I.T. service desk when needed.
4. Maintain computers and equipment, and report damage or malfunctions.
5. Monitor computer lab equipment to ensure correct use of equipment and that lab rules are being followed.
6. Monitor files and programs that are downloaded onto the computers to prevent download of spyware, malware, and viruses.
7. Sanitizes lab areas as users leave throughout the shift.
8. Maintain inventory and order supplies.
9. Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
High school Diploma or equivalent
Analytical and problem-solving skills
An interest and knowledge of computers and software including Microsoft Suite
About the Choctaw Nation
The Choctaw Nation is the third-largest Indian nation in the United States, with over 200,000 tribal members and more than 11,000 employees. The first tribe over the Trail of Tears, historic boundaries are in the southeast corner of Oklahoma. The Choctaw Nation's vision, "Living out the Chahta Spirit of faith, family and culture," is evident as it continues to focus on providing opportunities for growth and prosperity.
Free gym membership
Free access to employee health clinic
Free lunch for casino & resort associates
Earned wages access once per week for hourly Associates
Paid vacation / sick time
Medical / Dental / Vision
401(K) with company match
College tuition reimbursement
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and family leave
Employee assistance program
Employee prescription program
CNO Paid Life Insurance
On Site Dental Clinics (Jet Dental)
On Site Mammogram Services
Free diabetes and hypertension monitoring benefit (Livongo)
Accolade- Concierge Benefits Program
Wellness Program that equals savings on health insurance cost (Virgin Pulse)
Maternity Care Program
(Benefits provided by the Choctaw Nation are based on employment classification)
CNO was selected as a winner in both HRDUS' and Forbes' 2022 "Employer of Choice" competitions:
Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma received recognition as one of six Best Places to Work in the United States as selected by HRDUS
Choctaw Casinos & Resorts received recognition from Forbes as a Best Employer for Diversity in the Travel & Leisure category.
Forbes also recognized the Choctaw Casino and Resorts as one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates .
Primary Location OK-Hugo
Work Locations Hugo Community Center 1304 West Victor Hugo 74743
Organization Special Services
Job Posting 01/24/2023, 5:13:41 PM
Req ID: 23001783